Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Coffee on the porch

Morning friends, how are you?  The sun is shining here in PamKittyVille and all the roses are blooming up a storm.  I've been dead heading like crazy and hoping for a speedy second bloom.  You can't beat an Iceberg rose for  the wow factor. 

coffee
 
Monday morning I was using a cute little cup I brought home from mom's to have my coffee.  It's old and stained with tea and I think she probably picked it up at an antique shop.  It's a cute design and it made me happy to use it.  ANYWAY... when I walked out I saw the squired hanging off the feeder.  

coffee
 
I was sure it would run off while I tried to grab a picture.  Nope.  Then I went back in and got my camera, which turned out to be out of batteries, so I went back in and got my big camera, nearly out of battery so I went  back out and got up close with my phone and that squirrel didn't bat an eye.  Wow. I guess that's some excellent bird food. 
 
I hope all is well with you! xo

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

That must have been extra delicious bird food :)! We seem to have a lot more squirrels around since our last storm - must have been blown our way. We seem to have gone from Winter straight into Summer, and all the plants and blooms are striving to catch up. So amazing, that just two weeks ago, we still had snow!! Love your cute coffee cup and beautiful roses - lovely!

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older