Friday, October 21, 2016

TGIF

Happy Friday!  I had a busy week!  Not doing anything in particular, but busy none the less.  What about you?    What did happen here this week?  I got some great surprise mail from Fat Quarter Shop.  This is First Blush, their Block of the Month book. 

First Blush
 
First off it's adorable. All diagrams are full color and the instructions are clear and easy to understand.  The illustrations are buy Elea Lutz, and they're super cute. 

First Blush organization
 
I love the layout here, where each fabric is listed by month.  Organization for a big project is key.   And don't forget to order your Creative Grids Starburst 30 Triangle Ruler. 

forest
 
My trees are ready!  Yeah, I bet you thought I forgot.  Well, didn't. But to in an effort to be transparent  I just finished them in time for this picture, yesterday!


treasures
 
During the week I've continued to discover some little treasures.  I am in love with the apple tape measure, with the little leaf as the pull. And the decals on the machine.. adorable. More things for the shelf! 
 

treasures
 
Next up the weekend.  Do you have any plans?  I suspect I should soldier on with the Legendary quilt, the pieces are cut and waiting!  Have a happy weekend!  xo

4 Comments:

Blogger Tami Von Zalez said...

Where did you find that little sewing machine? I am in lust. I have been decorating with the color red, so red + sewing + toy = heart. Didn't even know something like that existed.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these blogposts lately. So fun, so much like blogs of days past. Thanks for sharing the bits and pieces of your life with us. I've just been looking back at old quilt market pictures. I loved the videos you used to do with Elizabeth. The one on her blog with Baily, Brenda Riddles dog really made me laugh! Pam you must be so much fun to hang out with.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Terry Conner said...

Happy sewing!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Great finds - love that apple tape measure - (I collect anything apples). Love your tree blocks and the background fabric you used - one of my favorite. Wonderful gift from FQS - their patterns are always so nicely written. Enjoy!

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older