Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Good morning! It was a lovely few days here in PamKittyVille with lots of rain!   We had some pretty clouds and sunshine between storms and it was glorious.  I couldn't appreciate it more.  Doesn' \t the day seem cozy when it's gloomy? 
 
Since it's Halloween today, I thought I'd share the last of this trip to Joyce's with you.  She does some wonderful Halloween decorating and I thought you might like to see it.  She'll change it out for fall later this week, maybe even tomorrow!    I love how she layers in so many things to look at, each time I see something different when I look at the pictures.  Her formal dining room is on the left when you walk in, formal living room on the right. 

Joyce's Halloween

Joyce's Halloween

Joyce's Halloween

Joyce's Halloween

Joyce's Halloween

Joyce's Halloween

Joyce's Halloween

This is her hoosier in the kitchen/dining/family room area.

Joyce's Halloween
 
These mini skulls kill me.

Joyce's Halloween

And just for fun a picture of the quilt ladder up in her bedroom.  So many pretty quilts here, and rolled in baskets.  Joyce has had these antique ladders for years. 

Joyce's quilts
 
So that's it for my trip to Joyce's home.  I hope you enjoyed it.  I can't stop thinking about it and omg her wonderful backyard. Thank you Joyce for having me.  Remember you can check out more of Joyce's home here.
 
Have a great week everybody! xo

4 Comments:

Anonymous Summer said...

Nice styling! Enjoy the day ♥

5:35 AM  
Blogger Betty4 said...

It really looks like a warm cozy house! Thank you for sharing and Happy Halloween!

6:05 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

The house is so cute! And the quilts look wonderful displayed on the fabulous ladders. I did a little Fall decorating before our long road trip so I would come home to a bit of Fall cozy and color but nothing on this scale! And her yard is amazing, me I have got a big old bed of weeds at the moment. I pulled out the huge lavender that took over and smothered everything .....turns out I should have left it. Have a great week Pam. Thanks for sharing!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Happy Halloween! Love the beautiful quilts on the quilt ladder, and the ones dotted about Joyce's home echoing the seasonal colours...gorgeous!
Helen xox

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older