Thursday, May 19, 2016

Good morning!

Short and sweet this morning my friends!  Sucking up a cup and a half of coffee before I hit the road to Salt Lake City!  I'm thinking of all my favorite places along the road. Things to see, the places that I get gas, the landmarks.  It passes the time along with a good audio book!

coffee
 
Cute mug from Frankie with a sweet message.
 
I was thinking about snow, it's been so stinken hot here already, two days in the 90s and people the a/c already has clicked on once!! I sure don't appreciate that! I probably won't run into any, they don't' expect snow in the Sierras till tomorrow!  Just as well I suppose.
 
Ok, see you later gators! You guys are the best! xo
 

5 Comments:

Anonymous Martha said...

Have fun! Safe travels!!

6:40 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Safe trip, sure wish I was tagging along!

7:37 AM  
Blogger mumbird3 said...

Swift travels and safely!!!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

If you are going the northern route be sure to stop and eat at the Griddle in Winnemucca, Nevada. You are welcome in advance. Have a fun time in SLC.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Pam's Applique Paintbox said...

Happy trails PamKitty!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older