Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine Day

Good morning!  Happy Sunday! 
Happy Valentine's Day!



102175485265884483_E9gnh1dk_c

 
I hope you have a nice day planned, whether it's full of romance or full of doing whatever the heck you want.. both seem just fine, right?  Add in a cup of coffee and it sounds perfect! 
 
Exciting and on today's agenda, the first  official block reveal of the Splendid Sampler!  I hope you'll head over and check out the cute block that's first on the list.  And if you get there too early, be patient, you can read all about The Splendid Way to do Things.  Remember, it's for fun and not for stressing over! Make what you want, try what you want, be happy, be nice!   It's pretty simple. 
 
Ok, I'll show you my block Monday or Tuesday.  It's pretty cute.  I can't wait to see yours! xo

1 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Happy 💕 Day Pam!

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older