Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wednesday

Hi there!  How was the holiday? I hope it was a happy time for you!  We're closing in on the end of the year now.. I can't believe how fast 2015 went.  When I was a little kid I couldn't imagine HOW OLD I would be in the year 2000, like how could it even be possible, and now look, we're 15 years into it. 

after Christmas
 
I ventured into the outside world this week, I needed to head over to Target and OH HAPPY DAY the Valentine's stuff is out!  To me it's a feast to my eyes after so much relentless Christmas for the past three months.  So much.  There wasn't a display I didn't fawn over.   And I know I'm not the only one, the stuff was already picked over!  I just was happy to see it.  Something different.  
 
I've totally fallen in love with those little scallops from my  Great Granny post, I'm making more pot holders and already thinking about other things.. hence the heart. I haven't headed back to the rabbits yet, but they're on my list.  I'm just playing around right now. 
 
Hope things are good on your side of the screen!  xo

5 Comments:

Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Happy New Year PKM! Seriously adorable heart in that pix! Yes, I too went to Target and yep that Valentine's stuff made me so happy! Big felt envelopes were my favorite! xo Pam in Chico

7:25 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Now I will have to drag my butt out to Target this afternoon or in the AM. I have managed to stay away since about 12/18. Happy New Year to you and yours Pam!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

I think you are the only one I have heard was happy that Valentine's Day stuff was already out. LOL

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad! I love Valentines day shopping! So cheerful and it's here and gone in a short period of time. When Christmas comes out with the back to school stuff I am so over it by the time it's Christmas.
Happy New Year PKM. Thanks for a great year of fun!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Love your little heart block. Around here, I keep many snowmen and 'red' items from Christmas up until Valentines Day! It makes the house cozy when the winter winds blow around the house. Your fabric makes my heart sing and I have been using a 'lot' of your beautiful 'Children's Toile' fabric in blue, coral and pewter to back my quilts. I just can't get enough of it. (And many other of your beautiful fabrics). Happy New Year Pam!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older