Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Snapshots Month 12

Good morning!  It's only the second of December and surprise!  The final Snapshots block is available to you now over at The Jolly Jabber!    A Walk in the Park is the name of this month's block, and you can see I made a little change to it. Not being much of a wine drinker, I decided to whip up a coordinating thermos to go with my picnic basket. 


Snapshots Month 12

It was easy, just rectangles.. not genius work by any means. Today that thermos would hold some hot coffee or cocoa, brr it's been chilly here in Northern California! 

Snapshots Month 12
 
Just in case you didn't  make a quilt, do you know that there are three Snapshot's quilts being auctioned off over on eBay?  You can read all about it here on the Jolly JabberKimberly, Pat Sloan and Anne Sutton have their quilts up for auction!  All proceeds will go to the St. Jude's Childrens Research Hospital. The sew along was a huge success and the auction proceeds will be the icing on the cake ! 
 
I look forward to showing you my quilt soon!  I had so much fun making it, and even more fun seeing everyone's blocks.   Thanks for all your support!
 
Happy Sewing! 

6 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

Love your thermos! I wasnt crazy abt the wine glass either! Great idea!!

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't like the wine glass either so I decided to skip the quilt. I wish I had seen your option at the beginning. That would have encouraged me to make it. Your quilt will be cute, I enjoy all your projects. Can't wait for spring when we have some new fabric to play with, I can't wait for the sneek peeks.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Hildy said...

Love your thermos great idea!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Mrs. DillyDally said...

Super cute thermos! Love it! Beverage container of choice here in my remote corner of the planet!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Love, love the change in your block. I was just going to omit the wine glass, but love the thermos. Great idea Pam!

4:47 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

So cute! Not much on wine either, thus is a perfect replacement. Home from KC, time to start the Christmas decorating today! Hurrah!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older