Monday, December 21, 2015

Hop to it.

Good morning!  How are things on your side of the screen?   We're plugging along here.  It's the countdown now!  I've really been enjoying all the holiday decorations photos on Facebook and Instagram. 

Bunny
 
Have you been pleasure sewing  or are you wrapped up in last minute holiday sewing? I don't sew much for gifts anymore, so none of that going on here.  I did treat myself to Elizabeth Hartman's Bunny pattern.  I envisioned a PKM flowery version and I like my prototype except maybe the crazy eyes I've got going!  I didn't want to go black like pattern because of the pale pink bunnies I have planned but maybe it doesn't matter. I'll have to think on that a bit.  Maybe just a darker gray eye?  Feel free to chime in on the topic.  Maybe the psychedelic feeling is ok. 
 
There's been lot of driving around looking at lights on my end. Hope you're enjoying the season! xo
 

7 Comments:

Blogger Helen Philipps said...

So adorable! I love bunnies :)
Helen xox

12:24 PM  
Blogger folksmith said...

i would keep the one you did and then make the eyes darker. i just finished the fox quilt and love it. the rabbit is really cute. will have to breakdown and buy that pattern also.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

Maybe use a bit of embroidery to make a small, satin stitch, pupil in the eye. Maybe a smaller "eye" look will be the ticket!

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like him just like that. The eyes are fine. Black would be too intense I think. But that's just my two cents. Hope you see more of these rabbits. And hope for a new PKM line for spring!

10:48 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

I like the grays!! And somehow it really suits you Pam! I'd try a pale pink bunny and se if you like it dark. Elizabeth used the dark even on the light ones and they look awfully cute!

2:41 PM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

It's cute, Pam! The bunnies could all have different eyes. Maybe try one of your darker greys - just put little squares on top of your block and see if you like the effect?

9:25 PM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

I like your bunny! I think I would make all the eyes different, depending on the bunny.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older