Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday

Good morning! How was your weekend?  Usual fare here- doing this and that and the other thing. Getting a coffee, going for a ride.  The weather was nice and we had the windows open most of the weekend!  I believe school starts around here today, so we'll see a pick up in the traffic  on our street, and there will be a lot more kids walking  past the house. The neighborhood will seem lively again!
 
project prep
 
I managed to get cutting.. this is part of a little project I have going, not to be revealed till sometime in September.  I but some old and new Pam Kitty fabrics, they're a cheerful lot.
 
project prep
 
One thing I really love  about blogs and instagram is all the wonderful photos of fabric and stuff and colors... I know I don't do a lot of that.  So when I looked up and saw that little tea bag holder I said what the heck.  So there you go.  I've upped my game. For one day.  Maybe I'll remember I have a lot of really cute things here and there, and I'll stop thinking about that cow Lori has. Because that cow haunts me.
 
Ok, lets go forth and conquer the week! Have a good one! xo

6 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

And you had to remind me if the cow!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Bev said...

That YELLOW....I LOVE that YELLOW (and the black floral and the pinks and, oh yes, the reds). So can't wait to see what you do with it! Hope you have a great week!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

I used to have that little teapot spoon holder. Who knows where it is now. Cute cute. Always.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

I am anxious to see your new projects!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

Aw! He (she?) is cute! Happy sewing!

5:58 AM  
Blogger Rosa said...

CanĀ“t wait to see your new project-Happy sewing!!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older