Monday, August 04, 2014

Girlie Girl Time!

When I first saw the new Fat Quarter Shop Nail Polish Quilt Pattern I knew it was perfect for my girlie girl Frankie.  There's nothing she loves more than going for a mani-pedi, unless it's looking at cute manicures on Pinterest! 

PinkingOfYou
 
One of her favorite colors is "Pinking of You" by O.P.I.. it's a nice PINK PINK!  So when Fat Quarter Shop asked me if I'd like to play along with their  Nail Polish Quilt  Blog Hop I couldn't say YES! fast enough. With the usual great Fat Quarter Shop service, I had my order in no time.
 
Mail call

You can download the free pattern HERE!!

 
Frankie and her friend Shannon head out at lunch or after work to get a manicure for some much needed stress relief.

frankiemani

shannonmani2

They're two adorable girls to me, but of course I'm biased. What they are at work is two successful hard working young business professionals. 
 
preparation
 
I'm all set up with my pieces cut!  Time  to break out the Alphabitties! They really help you keep your cut pieces in order. The quilt is a snap to make, and it's size makes it easy to quilt it up yourself in an afternoon.   This is the perfect time to watch the Fat Quarter Shop Nail Polish Video! Kimberly not only shows you how to make this cute little project, she demonstrates her marking technique.

Perfect Pink

Game-Set-It's the perfect match!

 
nailpolishquilt
 
Head on over to the Jolly Jabber to find out who else is blogging about this cute quilt!  Then grab your fabric and get busy!

11 Comments:

Blogger Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Now that is super cute!!

5:22 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Very, very cute! And your hard working smart business women are adorable too!

5:47 AM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

I love it! Right now my nails are pink with gold glitter!

6:54 AM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

Super-cute, Pam! It's such a clever pattern.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Billy'sgirl said...

I want to do mine in pinks as well. Can you tell us what shades you used?
So pretty!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Billy'sgirl said...

I meant what fabric colors!

11:17 AM  
Blogger katie jean said...

Pam yours is so cute!! gotta love the pink ;)

6:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I need a staff to keep up with all the cute projects! Got two gals that need one of these.:)

10:16 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

I like your fabric choices too, can you tell me if you used their kit or used different colors? Love it :)

10:48 PM  
Blogger Barbb said...

Love your quilt.....the pink is perfect!

5:50 AM  
Blogger Ella and Nesta said...

Look at the shade of pink! Love it against the light blue!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older