Friday, August 08, 2014

Friday

Hello Friday! I'm happy to see you rolling around again.  Today I'm off to Holly's , my Pam Kitty Garden strike offs will be arriving today!  It's always exciting.  Don't worry I'll take plenty of photos. (like you could stop me!) 

coffee
 
Tell me, do you have any big plans this weekend?  It's back to school time for so many kids, it seems earlier and earlier every year.  I'm not sorry to see that part of my life behind me.  I love all the sweet back to school pictures that are popping up. 
 
Have a great weekend everyone !!! xo
 

6 Comments:

Blogger jan said...

I can't wait to see PKGarden! Have fun! I am going on a shop hop tomorrow !Woohoo!

6:34 AM  
Blogger ferne said...

Can't wait to see what you ladies have done now! I haven't been sewing much since the garden has been keeping me really busy, but the cobwebs have been dusted off my sewing stuff (this is true) and I am starting to get the urge to get sewing again! I work weekends at the nursery, but love to garden or sew when I get home. The tomatoes are finally really producing so there is always something good to pick!

8:31 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Spent the day in Livermore! Went to the library so my granddaughter Annika could claim her medal! She read a 100 books in the summer reading program....great accomplishment for a 6 yr old. And we checked out Cream...pretty good but in truth not amazing enough to wait with a line out the door.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

I'm a new teacher this year and I am getting ready for school this weekend.

7:43 PM  
Blogger A little happy place said...

Oh I can not wait to see them, I've had a busy few days, my brothers wedding on Friday. Yesterday I visited festival of Quilts, Europe's biggest quilt fair, and today you'll find me asleep on the sofa! Happy Sunday, Sarah xo

12:59 AM  
Anonymous sunshinechic said...

Love everything about your blog! Thanks for sharing the photos and thoughts. That striped mug with the cherries is so very pretty. What brand is it? Would love to have for my own! Enjoy your weekend!

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older