Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday

Hi there! Happy Monday!  I'm on my way home, but in the mean time, I thought I'd share another little project I made to bring along. 

 
This little laundry bag is perfect for stuffing inside your suitcase when you head out on a trip.  It takes just a little under a half a yard of  fabric for the outside and also the lining.  I think it makes your vacation laundry   a lot more glamorous.  I made a drawstring  out of a two inch strip of fabric folded in quarters, but you could just as easily thread a ribbon though the casing.

 
I love the way the little bit of the lining peeks out the top.  Of course I like that it's personalized. I've had so much fun with applique lately.


Hope you have a fantastic weekend! See you later this week! xo

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How cute!

7:39 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

So cute!!! and I love the little Pam Kitty tag tucked in to the seam!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Such a great idea. I usually use a plastic bag but this is so much cuter. And I have plenty of fabric to make one. Thanks for the idea. I"m even thinking about making some for presents to my friends who travel a lot.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Greenmare said...

like everything you do... super cute!!!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

SOOO cute PKM -- It's YOU! And I'm so happy for you (ok, jealous) that you got to hug our friend Nanette! I'll bet you two had a wonderful time!!!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

It is gorgeous and that C is so so cute!

6:46 PM  
Blogger katie jean said...

Love the initial! and your cute little tag :)

7:24 PM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

Cute!!!! What a fun idea! I want to make some for some shower gifts for some sweet ones going on honeymoons soon…. do you sell a pattern for this? Or can you direct me to one? Love it! Always a treat to read your blog!

3:18 PM  
Blogger SewSealy said...

Adorable Pam.... but what does the "C" stand for??? Now that has me stumbled...... :)

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older