Thursday, May 15, 2014

With this Ring

Since it's quilt market week I thought that since I can't show off the booklet at market this time, I'd show off some of the pages here on the blog!   This is Holly's pattern This Diamond Ring for Cut Loose Press.  I made the quilt up for her in Sausalito Cottage for the presentation. I think it turned out so nice. Sausalito Cottage should be arriving at shops in June.
 
diamondring
 
Here's her digital representation of the quilt in several colorations in the Pam Kitty Garden Collection.

With This Ring

With This Ring
 
Once you see them, it's hard to decide which one to make.  I am working on one now in Pam Kitty Picnic while I wait.  It's an easy project that looks complicated.   Shops can order this pattern though Checker, it's With this Ring, Cut Loose Press Item #CLPHHD001.

I'll be back tomorrow with more from the booklet!  If you're at Market you can catch Holly's presentation at 4:40pm in room 360.

4 Comments:

Blogger Missy Shay said...

I love the blues and whites in the quilt!

6:20 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Dang it -- I'm going to be an hour or two too late for Holly's presentation. Maybe she'll give me a recap LOL. I love the new pattern -- and you're right -- hard to pick a favorite version!

7:32 AM  
Blogger phyllis said...

I love reading your blog everyday, Pam! Your fabric designs are exactly what I like too. Thanks for sharing your lovely quilts and various other projects with your beautiful fabric. I can't wait to get my hands on the new Pam Kitty Garden! Thanks! Phyllis

9:56 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

This is really a keeper! I love the fabrics and the whole thing is just lovely!! Good job!!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older