Friday, May 16, 2014

More Booklet

Market is in full swing today!  Yesterday it was fun watching all the excitement on Instagram and Facebook. Seeing the booth set up pictures helped keep my sad feelings in check, I don't miss that at all.  Seeing all the happy people showing off their hard work,  yes, I do miss that. The enthusiasm and excitement of the show is pretty invigorating. 
 
Today I want to show off the hard work of some of my friends.  Brenda Riddle designed Bloomers for the Pam Kitty Garden collection!  It's a block of the month program and we have two versions here, one with a pieced border and one with a solid border.  Both totally cute. 

Bloomers "A"

Bloomers "B"
 
This page is is showing off 6 different versions of Jera's  Summer Star Mini Quilt. It's so cute and it looks like you could finish one in a day!  Jera has a new book coming out later this year, Quilt As You Go Made Modern.  You can catch up with Jera on her blog Quilting in the Rain.

Summer Star Mini

Allison's new Morning Glory pattern just seemed like it was perfect for Pam Kitty Garden.  We're showing two versions of it here. Allison is at market right now showing off her new line of fabric Oh Clemantine and all her new patterns.

Morning Glory
 
Because we won't have fabric until later in the year, it's great to see digital versions of projects, just like you'd see actual quilts in a booth. Thanks to Brenda, Jera and Allison for allowing us to use their patterns in our booklet!   I'll have more projects to share next week. Happy weekend!

7 Comments:

Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Thank you for this sneek peek. All the patterns (& Sew Along) look really fun to make!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

EEK!!!!!!!!!!!
Where do I order that BOM pattern?

11:11 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Thank you for the sweet little sneaky peeks, Pam! I am so looking forward to the new fabrics coming out...even though I am still totally enjoying working with the Pam Kitty Picnic collection! I am looking forward to making a PK Garden quilt in the future :)
Happy weekend.
Helen xox

12:47 PM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

So much inspiration! Thank you for posting all of the previews! I love all of them, of course!

4:55 PM  
Blogger donna said...

Your new line is so cute. I have already placed my order and can not wait for it to come.
Hugs
donna

2:17 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

It was SOOOO fun to see your new line at market -- Just Beautiful and my favorite line yet! I love the soft, pretty aquas. And, as always, you have the sweetest touch with little "old-fashioned" prints. Another winner PKM!!!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

love it all but those stars in a circle are so engaging, hard to choose which one is my favorite though

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older