Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve

Good morning! How are you? I'm feeling cheered by the wonderful box of Christmas I received yesterday from Elizabeth!  Can you believe how adorable these all are?  Well duh, you've been around so yes, you can believe it!

I feel so lucky to have this adorable clothes pin bag.  I've seen a ton of them on Pinterest and I always think I'll make one, but then I never do.. now I don't have to.  Gosh, super cute, although Elizabeth says that the pattern is very frustrating.  Anyway, I couldn't be more thrilled. In her usual Elizabeth style, it's all so nicely made, every little detail perfect! A lovely treasure!

Oh how cute are these darling Christmas ornaments.  Love them both, that bottle cap pup is killing me.  Perfect timing, I can still enjoy them on the tree, then they'll be packed away safe with all the Christmas decorations so I will find them again next year!
Ok, it's New Year's Eve... tomorrow we start a brand spanking new year THANK GOODNESS.   Be safe out there!! Thank you all for your support this past year, your friendship and encouragement means so much to me! 


Blogger Mary @ Ms. Redo said...

So much gorgeousness! I am saving up to buy my Picnic fabrics and can barely wait! I think I would have to keep the round ball out all year hanging from a lamp switch, so beautiful! Happy New Year to you and I look forward to sewing with you in 2014.

Hugs ~ Mary

5:44 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Beautiful PKP makes! They look so gorgeous. Wishing you a Happy New Year!
Helen xx

5:55 AM  
Blogger Auntie Pami said...

I'm thinking I need to find some reds...happy new year! I know it's been hard of late. Spring is just around the corner and hopefully I can finally get my rose bushes! No deer in this yard.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Unnatural urge to do laundry……….

6:29 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Wow. Very charming clothes pin bag!! Happy New Year to you and I'm hoping that in 2014 I bump into you somewhere in the Livermore area!!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Happy New Year!!! Can't wait for more PKM adventures in 2014!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Cute cute. Elizabeth is such a good creator. I really want to make her deer quilt. I think about it all the time. I gotta get back to feeling well so I can sit at my machine!!!

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Darling ornaments but that is just the cutest clothes pin bag ever. I have been wanting to make one for a long time. I might be inspired to hang clothes out again with such a cute bag. Happy New Year, Pam. I will be watching to see what great things you come up with this year. I enjoy your fabrics and creativity so much.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Such cuteness, makes you want to redo the entire laundry room with Pam Kitty Fabrics!! Whoops, another idea!
Happy New Year.

10:16 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Happy New year Pam! It has been a long year in a lot respects, so let's move on!!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Happy New Year's Pam! Your blog (and you) are always so bright and happy!

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Tina said...

Happy New Years Miss Pam---- you're always a bright spot and I know you'll continue to be! :) May 2014 be (as gramma used to say) a real corker!!

7:12 PM  
Blogger deb said...

YES use that iron...I spent YEARS "saving" things to use "later".....once I got a beautiful box of decorated sugar cubes when teas were all the rage, put them away because they were too pretty to use...came across them a few years later...ruined by age and probably ants....wish I would have enjoyed them while I could, lesson learned! I also had a beautiful camels hair coat years ago,,,,when it didnt fit me anymore I should have donated it but it was so beautiful I couldnt part with it, a ffew years later, went to donate it, and it had moth holes....lesson learned!!!!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older