Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday!

Hi there!  First off I want to thank you all for the kind words on my block and pillow! It's quite an honor to be included in the magazine with so many talented people and I'm quite thrilled about it.  I appreciate your support so much!

all in a days work
 
Now, what have I been up to you ask?  Well I've been busy.  So much to done!  Elizabeth has a new pattern coming out, Be a Deer, it's adorable, and that deer is part of it.  You've probably seen it on Facebook, and loved it just as much as I did. And because we're pals she sent me the deer applique shapes so I can get ready.  Of course I was traumatized over the selections of buttons for the nose, so I have some options, pink and gray.. black seemed a little severe for a pink deer.  But who knows how it will all turn out? Maybe I'll applique a circle but no matter what I do I'll over think it for days while I work on stuff that needs to be done first!
 
And what comes before the deer?  My ClubHouse project!!! I'm in just about done with it and then I'll head over to Alex's to tape it!  Pom Poms!  I think it's the most fun so far.. but then I probably say that about everything right?  In the meantime if you haven't seen the fall version head on over and watch the segment on making a tea towel or embellishing some napkins, it's hostess gift season. 
 
Last but not least some of you have emailed me about Tic Tac Tulip! I put the little icon for the pattern on flickr in preparation for making the pattern available.  I just need to check that yardage one more time then I'll post it.   It won't be long till Pam Kitty Picnic hits shops!



tictactulipicon
 
Phew.  That seems like a lot.  But I'm plugging away at it!  I really hope to see a ton of that little tulip quilt out there.  I love it so much! 
 
So, that' s it for today. I better get busy.  Hope you're doing well! xo

6 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Or maybe a couple of tiny cross stitches piled up in a 3stitch triangle as a sweet little nose? Oh the possibilities! I love this guy, lucky you to get to play with the dear.

5:19 AM  
Blogger Catsngrams said...

Beautiful projects and so much fun.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

That little deer is going to be adorable no matter what you decide. Super cute!

And how is that we got to the holidays so quickly?!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

You are a busy girl! Lots of cuteness just keeps coming from here!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

the tulip is stunning, super cute, dying to see the fabric hit stores and fly off the shelves

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

The little deer are adorable :)

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older