Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Wednesday!

So yesterday was a happy day around here. Bret worked at home because it was his birthday!  Nice to have him around the house, although we had to really keep the noise level down because of all the meetings! And meetings where people can see you, no cheating and working in your pj's! OMG!

pieces and parts
I'm working on things.. not all can be shown. But soon I'll be able to share what this might turn into!  I can't wait because it's one of my favorite projects!!! In the meantime, did you make some apples for the Quilty Fun Sew Along? I've seen an orchard of apples over on the flickr group page!All so cute and colorful!

Ok, gotta grab some coffee and get to work! Have a great day people! xo


2 Comments:

Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Your new project is looking so cute already, Pam!
Have a happy day!
Helen x

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always inspired by you!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older