Friday, May 24, 2013

Splash!

You maybe remember this post almost a year ago when I talked about my super favorite life changing thing. If you watched the video, you know that it's my Olfa Cutter. 


olfa
 
When I came home from quilt market there was a parcel waiting and inside... well isn't it lovely?  It's the new Olfa Splash, and it's just in time for me to dive into some summer sewing. And you can't start sewing till you get your fabric cut!  I'm an Olfa girl through and through, and I think I'll enjoy this newly updated model a lot.  Thanks Olfa for sending the Splash to me!
 
Turns out tomorrow is Sewing Saturday with my two Debbies. I have a project all ready and waiting, so I'll do some blanket stitching while I'm there. 


futureproject
 
And if that's not enough then I'll stitch my Back-to-School quilt together. The rows are just waiting for me to get busy!  Do you have big plans for the weekend? Have a happy weekend!!!! xoxo
 

11 Comments:

Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Those shapes you have cut
(so gorgeously cut, I should say)
... well they certainly are attractive and intriguing.
In fact they are more interesting than my weekend plans!

6:15 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Baby shower tomorrow....and yes the bibs and burp cloths are done! I hope Sunday and Monday are mine to sew!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Look at you! All ready for some serious sewing fun.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

I love the color of the new Olfa Splash. I keep forgetting to see if it comes in the ergonomic version.

Look at your little pretty fabric pieces all cut out!!! Gingham and dots are my favorite!!!

No big plans this weekend. I have lots of sewing to catch up on, so I'll be spending quality time with my machine :)

7:53 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Super cute fabrics! I bought that cutter at JoAnn's a week ago. I couldn't resist. It is now my favorite one!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Farm Road Quilts said...

Loved meeting you at Market Pam!! Your fabrics are the sweetest darn things! And love your video - went and liked them on FB. : ) Can't wait until my Olfa Splash gets here (ordered a bunch). See ya!

2:29 PM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

I can't wait to see what that little stack turns into!
Love love love your fabric, used it the quilts I made my new grandbabies :)

3:05 PM  
Blogger Deb Silva said...

I am "in the house" and ready to sew tomorrow! Can't wait.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

Sewing is on the schedule, but it will be making costumes for two teen daughters.

Not my favorite type of sewing (too stressful)--but hope it goes well.

5:25 AM  
Blogger deb said...

it was so much fun meeting you at Market and being able to chat!!!! I LOVE my goodies!!!!!!!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

I just received the latest Molly Makes, and right there on about the 5th page is a picture of your fabrics! They love them in England!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older