Monday, April 29, 2013

A Coffee

Happy Monday friends! How are you!  I had a busy but still nice weekend.  It was sunny and warm, and I had my coffee on the swing.  I confess that Frankie and I binged on some Netflix Hemlock Grove as time permitted the past few days.   Famke Janssen has a crazy accent and she kept asking/offering a 'coffee' and it sounded so weird and cool that in my head that's how I'm going to be pronouncing coffee from now on.  And it's not a cup of coffee as I've been saying, it's just a coffee.


coffee
 
Yes I had a coffee on the  patio. It was delightful. I wish you could have joined me. I would have offered you a coffee as well.


false indigo
 
So yeah it's true, I'm a weirdo. But that probably comes as no surprise. Today is the start of the Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Magazine blog tour! Be sure and head there next and read all about it and see who's featured today!  The magazine is full of fantastic blocks and come Thursday you'll see mine here on the blog! Ok, skedaddle. I'm off to get a coffee. xo

6 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

If you order coffee by the bucket, is it still "a coffee"? I'm interested in these technicalities. :)

Can't wait for 100 Blocks post!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Guess the wasp problem is solved?
You're flowers are beautiful.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I'm a big listener of audible books and many of them are vintage English countryside types that i choose. I just finished a who done it set in wartime rural England and Paris. They always ask for "a coffee". Sounds so sophisticated. I would ask for "a hot chocolate". Somehow it isn't the same.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

I've been enjoying a coffee outside at my favorite table too since it has warmed up. Now that pronounciation will stick in my mind too and will think of you each morning as we enjoy our coffee. Look forward to Thursday and seeing your block...off to check it out now.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

Mmmmmm....coffee :) We started watching Hemlock Grove last night. The first two episodes =D I can't wait to see your block on Thursday!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

I'll take a coffee with you any day! :O) Lucky for you we are not next door neighbors, or I'd be peeking over the fence every day to see what's up! LOL

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older