Thursday, December 27, 2012

Real World Rules

Gotta get back to the real world today.  No more Turtles with my morning coffee.  The leftovers are gone and today I am headed out to the dentist.. nothing Turtle related, just a regular cleaning appointment, thank goodness!

aftermath
 
Hope your Christmas was wonderful.  We had an excellent time.  Took yesterday as a relax and recuperation day which was nice.  Didn't really try to do much and didn't feel bad about not doing so!   It's almost time to ring in the New Year. I can't believe how fast 2012 sped by.  Do you have big plans? Tell all!

6 Comments:

Blogger ✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Glad you had a nice Christmas! I just picked up some Pam Kitty Love from Donna's Lavender Nest on Etsy. I'll be making some pillows for Valentines.

5:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are heading back into the swing of things as well around here. Christmas was wonderful - I gave Mom some sweet PKM fabric of course! Love and best wished to you, Pam. ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

7:11 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Yes, I'm stopping the chocolate today! Wow, major food blow out here! I will be in Hong Kong for New Year's Eve so will be celebrating in style!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Nadine Thompson said...

Kelly did give me that button fabric. I do love it and might even share some with her, maybe. Our idea of a happy new year is staying awake long enough to see the ball drop. Actually I will be the only one awake at midnight as usual. Happy New Year to you, Nadine

8:16 PM  
Blogger circle r motel said...

I got the book for the Civil War quilt. I'm going to use some reproduction fabric I have here at home rather than your fabric, but I'm excited to do the quilt. Five squares a month, right?

8:40 PM  
Blogger Genie said...

Happy New Year, Pam. Thank you for making each day a little brighter. Cheers.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older