Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Totally Wednesday

I can't believe it's already Wednesday. What the heck? How in the world does this happen?  Anyway, I've had some pretty good sewing days lately, and that's been awesome.   Now, lets catch up with business.  Did you see the cute ornaments for this weeks blog hop?  Emily has a wonderful snowflake.  I love the colors, her ornament looks so pretty on that evergreen bush/tree. I think it would be a pretty ornament to leave out all winter.  Pat has a some holly for you. Cute, love all the little french knots.  And Anna, oh my, her ornament is my favorite.  I know I'm probably not supposed to have favorites but it's the sweetest, every little detail is perfection. And OMG don't get me started on that rick rack treatment.  Seriously, why do I always forget about the wonderful things you can do with stitching and rick rack.


peppermint
 
I got side tacked yesterday.. I kept thinking about my stripes and wondering if they'd make cute peppermint Dresden circles. You know, with some white blades in between? I got 2 blades done then realized there are quite a few things on the list before I can devote any time to this. But I think it might be a fun idea. Maybe not pointed? I am not sure, but in the meantime I have to get back to the sewing room. Thank goodness for loads of coffee and tv! Have a good day peoples! xo

6 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh I am so envious, a day in the sewing room with coffee and TV! I like these striped blades Pam, very cute very cute.

5:20 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

You're on to something with those stripey peppermint Dresden circles! Where are those minions when you need then?!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I have been a little obsessed with dresdens lately. Now I've got another one to think about! I love the idea of peppermint stripes. You're so clever!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Awww, you're so sweet. Oddly enough, when I thought of the ric rac I think it flashed through my mind like this: ricPKMrac! I'm glad to know my subliminal message passed muster. I hope you get time to work on that peppermint dresden 'cause it's sure to be adorable!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Julie Stewart said...

OMG, the ric-rac is beyond adorable! and the blades, perfection. xo

12:40 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Oh cute! A peppermint. I want to see it. what a darling idea.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older