Thursday, November 29, 2012

More Pam Kitty Love stuff!

Good morning my super cool friends! How are you?  I've been a busy bee this week putting the final touches on my free pattern for Pam Kitty Love. Being a big time procrastinator, I managed to put it off til the very last minute!

Coffee Klatch Quilt
The Coffee Klatch Quilt
 
You can download the instructions by clicking on the free pattern icon over there on the right!  Be patient, it's a big file and will take some time to open for you. Many thanks to Elizabeth, Melissa and Frankie for helping me insure that it's accurate! 
 
Ok, that's it for today! Phew! That's one big important project checked off my list.  Have a happy day peoples! xo

12 Comments:

Blogger Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

I love it!! Thank you so much. Now I need to order some PKM Love fabric

10:23 AM  
Blogger folksmith said...

Coffee Klatch Quilt is too, too cute

12:55 PM  
Blogger Terry Conner said...

Very cute, love it.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

That is really cute. So many cute ideas! Love the fab.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Love it!!!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I love it! I've always wanted to make a cup quilt. I bought all the pam kitty morning fabric. Now I might be doing the same with love! Lol

8:03 PM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

This is a cute pattern! Thank you so much for sharing this!!!!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

Love it! It's sooo cute! Thanks for the pattern :)

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you.......the quilt is so cute! I know what I will be making after I finish the last of the Christmas gifts.

4:50 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Very cute Pam, off to find the fabric now!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

I just got a chance to read the pattern - I LOVE the rick rack handles!!!!!!!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Nedra said...

I agree with Bari, the ric rac handles are the cutest! Thanks so much for the free pattern!

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older