Friday, November 16, 2012

And, it's Friday!

Seriously, I'm getting so much done I'm scaring myself!  Yesterday I managed to get a good start on my row-along flying geese. These are so small and cute, I can't stand it! Shown here are just two fabric pairs from that little pile. 


baby geese

I think I've mentioned before I haven't been a fan of specialty techniques in the past, but Lori's have really opened my eyes to the possibilities. 

baby geese
 
Big plans for the weekend? I hope some sewing is on the agenda for me. This past week or so with all the sewing has really felt great! Thanks for all your nice comments yesterday! I appreciate them! Have a good weekend! xo

10 Comments:

Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

They look great! Happy weekend!

5:42 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

I am hoping on getting two holiday tops put together. All the blocks are done (thanks Julie of Jaybird quilts for great Radio way pattern)just to power through laying them out and sewing up. Off to the quilters by her deadline...yes! these flying geese are so cute Pam!

5:48 AM  
Blogger Junebug said...

Love the flying geese! I'm busy sewing two little dresses for grand daughter's birthday. She still thinks grammie's sewing is okay.

Hope you have a great productive weekend!! Hugs!

6:06 AM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

I love your baby geese...really...they are just adorable!
It really is a great method...I use it for geese all the time.
And I'm lovin your new camera too!
Awesome photos:)

6:27 AM  
Anonymous tasha said...

those are too cute!! have fun with the new camera!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

so adorable! It's awesome when you are on a roll and can do alot! Love it! Have a great weekend. It's almost Turkey Day!

9:47 AM  
Blogger ferne said...

Okay...I was thinking of tackling that row. I kind of put off because I have problems usually with the geese, but Lori writes great directions so I will give her method a try. I still have my apples to do too. I have been working on projects for my very own self for Christmas. This is a first for me, I am usually making things for everyone else. I need runners and table toppers so am trying to make matching ones for all the holidays...just for me! Feels sew good!

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Jenny said...

They look great! I've been a wee bit unproductive all week but you're totally motivating me to get back on track!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

Cutest geese ever!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

what a great idea...every others being the same, I like this idea better.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older