Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday

Good morning! I hardly know how to get started, it seems like ages since I was here! I went out back yesterday for the first time in ages. Had a moment for a few sips of coffee, but really needed to get some stuff done.


I finally finished the last of my photoshop work for market I think. So far anyway! Because we show on paper, we show a variety of quilt projects  just like we would  if we hung actual quilts in the booth.  It's fun, but this time I was a bit slower as I was using a new method. 




I had very good intentions of stitching up some butterflies today, but all the things I had put off for the past couple of weeks needed doing. I shook out the last of the coffee beans yesterday morning, so procuring coffee was first on the list. When I finally got home from all the errands I just didn't have it in me to clear off the cutting table enough to cut some blocks.  Today. But look how cute my little Utah plate is. I collect vintage souvenir state plates for states I have visited, and picked this up in Minnesota! Also I finally found a red vintage syrup dispenser.  Cousin Linda has always had a little aqua one on her counter for me and I've tried to find one since I saw it.  Not that I need help thinking of her, but I'll be reminded of her sweet hospitality each time I see it.

Wish me luck clearing off this table and getting to work.  I've really missed sewing and I've missed you guys too! xo

3 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Good Morning Pam! Hope it's getting a tad cooler up there...in SoCa we are more than ready for our version of Fall!

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Susan said...

I was just thinking about you and Photoshop. Did you find anything from The Quilt Branch to play with?

6:09 AM  
Blogger CuteStuffInside said...

Good Luck!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older