Friday, August 17, 2012

Fabulous Friday

Good morning sweet special friends! How are you? I see we've made it to the end of another week. Thank goodness!!!

drink up.

Yesterday morning was much cooler and I was able to head out back for some coffee first thing. Lovely. I haven't spent much time out there since the arrival of the heat and the wasps, but yesterday was very nice. Hummingbirds, cool breezes.. pretty close to perfection. Maybe just  a chip away?

Posie

I finished off my pretty posy with a Pam Kitty Morning green gingham leaf and some rick rack. I love that my fabric 'goes' with Bari's fabric. All us friends together, Penny, Bari and me! 

Nothing much planned for the weekend. What about you? Have fun and tell me all about it next week! xo

8 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Pami said...

I have a bundle of Indie and I'm going to make Ditto. Sounds like secret code? And, I'm taking my Mom to see the new Bourne movie with Mr. Cutie Pie. Hopefully we won't melt, it's in the 90's. Seattle doesn't get that hot normallly. Ouch.

5:46 AM  
Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Your flower looks so pretty, the fabrics do go well perfectly! Love it when it works that way with fabrics! Have a great weekend!

5:54 AM  
Blogger Junebug said...

I love the rose and how all the fabric go so great together. This weekend will be the first I get to stay home in many. Plan to be lazy!

6:14 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Headed up to Stockton from SoCal ( bet it's hot there) for a quick visit with granddaughter. Should be fun!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Love the posy! And the fact that the wasps are leaving you to your coffee and magazines. Happy weekend!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Kindred Quilts said...

Love the pretty posy... but then, love everything you share with us!

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE your posey! I must know where you bought that mug! I must have one!!!! Nurse Payne

9:11 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I picked up that magazine while I was in a little town in Wyoming. I haven't looked at it yet. I'm not even unpacked. I hope it doesn't take me all week to do that. And my sewing room is a disaster. Gotta get moving. I think I wrenched my knee on vacation so I just want to sit and stare. Fun to catch up with you today.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older