Monday, July 23, 2012

Extra Extra!

Good Monday Morning my fine feline friends!! How are you? I had a fantastic Friday hanging out with Holly all day, and then a really great weekend! What about you guys?

PamKittyMorning

So why am I posting a picture of the Pam Kitty Panel? I'm not just teasing you I promise! I'm here to tell you LakeHouse is reprinting it!!!! The panel will be available in December, so be sure and let your favorite shop know that we're printing again, and they need to get their orders in!!!

Pam Kitty Love Strikeoffs

Yes indeed, those are some of the Pam Kitty Love strike offs!!! I know, so much excitement in one day, I can hardly stand it myself! I think they're looking pretty darn good, I hope you do too! The sales period for Pam Kitty Love is just about over, so it's a great time to remind your local quilt shop or favorite internet seller that you want Pam Kitty Love!

Ok it's hot hot hot here in PamKittyville. What's on your agenda this week? I might have a really great recipe later this week, and I hope to get some sewing in, what about you?

14 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Love that panel so I will anxiously wait to get it again! Got sewing done over the weekend but it's off to the office I go shortly, a few Hexies at lunch maybe! Have a great day Pam!

5:35 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

I love the panel..I'm working on a mini quilt..it's SO cute!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73024485@N07/7140682679/in/photostream

5:45 AM  
Blogger Junebug said...

I'm so excited. Since I'm fairly new to your blog I've been looking everywhere for this panel. Boy will I be keeping an eye out for this! Yeah!!!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Yay for reprinting the kitties! Especially when the new line works so well with the first one.

7:08 AM  
Blogger ✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Your strike offs are striking!! I'll be on the lookout when it's available!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

Woohoo!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

More sweet PKM to look forward to - woohoo!!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Missed it the first time around. So excited!!!

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Kate said...

You can be sure I will be adding Pamkitty Love to my stash when it becomes available. I can't tell you how many quilts and projects have Pamkitty morning in them. Just absolutely love your fabric lines.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Great idea to reprint the panel. It seemed to disappear so fast. I have one, but didn't want to use it because I couldn't get anymore. I'm sure Suzanne will carry it again. I was going to email you just to let you know I saw a panel on Ebay for 125.00...yes, I did.
Love the new prints too. I see some there I'm going to "need".

8:33 AM  
Blogger Pieces of Cotton said...

I was wondering if this wasn't worthy of a reprint. It was soooo popular and sold out sooo quickly. I'm fortunate to have gotten a couple (after an extended search), but I'm sure many people didn't. I think they should reprint the coordinating prints as well. Such an awesome line.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Really like this series of strike-offs. esp. the reds on the left side of the photo. Thanks for sharing and look forward to the fabric appearing in shops!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Wow! I need them. Yesterday!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

hmm. which will be my favorite?

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older