Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pam Kitty Love Projects

Good morning! I'm trying to get back in the groove around here. I think I've topped myself for bad market photos, so I'm going to lead with the projects from the sales booklet for Pam Kitty Love. First off is Terrier Town by Elizabeth! I love everything about this quilt, the scotties, the little storybook house, the mailbox! I can't wait to make this!

Terrier Town

Also by Elizabeth is Altamont. I love a nice windmill block and anyone from around this area knows that Altamont Pass is famous for it's wind farms.

Altamont by Late Bloomer Quilts

Also included in the booklet is Among the Stars by Kimberly Jolly. This is a block of the month and I love how cheerful it looks in Pam Kitty Love.

Among the Stars by It's Sew Emma

Next up is Little Garden House in Spring by Shabby Fabrics. Aren't those dimensional pin wheels cute?
Little Garden House in Spring by Shabby Fabrics in Pam Kitty Love fabric

I love this dramatic Quilt by Lynn Krause, Flagstone Pathways. I love the fussy cutting!

Flagstone Pathways by Fiber Flies

This is Crossroads by Sherri Falls. I love the criss crossing paths on this quilt.

Cross Roads by Sherri Falls in Pam Kitty Love

The Pam Kitty Love Swatch Sheet is here on Holly's blog, and you can also see all the prints on the LakeHouse website. I'll have a link up here on my blog soon. The swatch sheet takes a minute to load, so be patient as it's a large file. Ok, that's it for today! Phew!

5 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Shabby said...

I love this line Pam! Can't wait to get my little hands on some of this goodness. =)

4:47 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh gosh, what a tough choice, which one to make, they are all so darn cute!

5:47 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Terrier Town is just too cute for words! I really like the line's versatility and these quilts show it off wonderfully.

7:13 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Oh gosh, they're all so beautiful and sooooo perfect in your fabric. Elizabeth's Terrier Town is just too freaking cute for words!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Kelly said...

I think Pam Kitty Love is my favorite yet. Too, too cute. Keep pulling out my swatch sheet and looking at it. :-)

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older