Friday, January 13, 2012

Sunny

Welcome to Friday, the gateway to the weekend! Love it right? I have some plans to meet up with this magazine this weekend. Valentine's season is pretty much my favorite thing about Christmas. Weird right? But I love that after what seems like months of Christmas decorations,things turn all red and pink. And feels like spring. It's safe to go to Target again. No holiday crowds.


It's been really sunny here in California. We've had to run the sprinklers, no rain. Low 30s in the mornings, which I know is kid-stuff-cold to some of you. I'm enjoying the sun while I can, it's not going to last. Next week, RAIN! Yahoo for that too.

Happy weekending peeps. xo

P.S. Check it out, Elizabeth actually posted!

P.S.2 Check out the cute pillow Roseann made!

10 Comments:

Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

~Gateway to The Weekend~
I love this!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

So true...only now is it safe to go back to Target. The end of the year is such a madhouse in that place.

I'm afraid I take the biggest whiner prize on the "cold" weather. It's been low to mid-40's here in the mornings. And I think that is horrific!

Have a very Happy Friday!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Mary @ Sea Quilts said...

I am with you on Valentines trumping Christmas at this point. I was so tempted to buy that Romantic Homes the other day, but then I couldn't remember if I had subscribed to it after the Christmas issue. That's just sad.

Enjoy the pink!
Mary

7:26 AM  
Blogger Goosegirl said...

OH!! I think I need to go buy that mag! Yeah, it was 28 this morning in Santa Rosa, but is supposed to be 68 this afternoon. We need to run the sprinklers too. It is so weird to be this warm in January. But I love it!
Happy Weekend!

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE that mug!!!! do tell where you purchased it from!!!! Have a great weekend :) Nurse Payne

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Tina said...

It might be (thankfully) Sunny here today although the 3 inches of snow has remained and it is just butt cold. Ack. I used to go all out decorating for Valentines Day but don't give it much zing these days. You've inspired me to haul out my VD Quilt. That didnt sound particularly right, did it??? :)

1:38 PM  
Blogger CuteStuffInside said...

I love Romantic Homes magazine! Enjoy!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Auntie Pami said...

We woke up to freezing fog. Snow is in the forecast for Saturday night or Sunday morning. If we don't lose power, I'll be so happy!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

I am definately ready for Valentine season to start ! ..... but first I have a date with a dried out crispy droopy Christmas tree ..... I feel a procrastination day coming on !!! I HATE taking down all the Christmas decorations .... which is why they are still up ..... maybe if I ignore them, they'll go away by themselves !

8:41 AM  
Blogger Cheryl Hancock said...

Can you tell me where you got your coffee cup from? I am looking for one that looks less like a mug and more like a cup. Thanks

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older