Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lucky Lucky Lucky!

Honestly! I could not be luckier if I tried. Yesterday April from Prairie Queens Quilt Shop emailed me some wonderful photos of their shop window.


You can see the wonderful blocks from the Piece O' Cake My Whimsical Quilt Garden book. April said that she'd been waiting for the perfect line to make this quilt. I can't believe how darling all the blocks are.







I'm so excited to see the display. Prairie Queens is a wonderful store. They have the full line and even have the kit for the Whimsical Quilt Garden in PKM. Thanks Debbie and April for ordering PKM!

8 Comments:

Blogger Johanna said...

Why aren't there any wonderful stores like that out my way? The only one that MIGHT have even a bit of that is over an hour away! The fabric looks so beautiful in the window - wow!

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great shop!I wish we had something so inspiring where I lived as well. Of course your fabric looks amazing, it is amazing. They did a lovely job with display for sure.

6:05 AM  
Blogger Nedra said...

That is such a wonderful store! Every time I go home, I make sure to stop in for a visit. And congratulations on being featured in so many places lately!

6:22 AM  
Blogger CuteStuffInside said...

I love those blocks!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Catsngrams said...

What a neat shop I wish we had one here in my town. The closest fabric store here is 20 miles away and I do not get over there much in the winter.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

You must be tickled strawberry pink.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

How sweet! I am so happy for you, Pam!

5:17 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I loved seeing PKM - making the world a prettier place with each quilt shop! And most of all… on my sewing table!!! XO??!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older