Wednesday, January 04, 2012

It isn't just me, is it?

Good morning! Today my picture has nothing to do with anything, I just like that little biscuit jar and of course who doesn't love a cute Scottie? I'm pretty sure that's one of the few spots around the house that actually is how it's supposed to be.


Yesterday I just couldn't get it together. I was up early enough, but I got bogged down on something so ridiculous that I COULD NOT LET GO. I couldn't figure out where the weather widget on my stinken phone went and although my house is in total chaos, I spent ages trying to figure that out. Probably BECAUSE my house is in chaos. Today I need to be better. I want to do some sewing, and there's a cute little project I'd like to start for myself.. and I need to get it together so I can work!

But darn it that weather widget is back. And yesterday that's what mattered.

P. S. HEY! It's Elizabeth's Birthday!!! Hope you'll take a minute and wish her a happy day!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam - Some days are like this. Sigh. I have had a few of those over the break, but am steadily working now to get all those have to get done before school starts projects completed. Hang in there. Today is a new day. ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

6:28 AM  
Blogger Mary @ Sea Quilts said...

I would FREAK without my weather widget ... it's the first thing I do every morning. I also obsess over things that don't matter ... pretty much every day.

The question is this: Are you still dancing?

Mary

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

Oh Widget Woes! Have a super special day just for Pam!

6:49 AM  
Blogger Melody said...

It's amazing how the chaos affects us isn't it.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Our bag of tricks never fails us, does it? Any excuse to avoid that kind of house chaos.

Good luck in getting down to work today.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

You woke me up with that little Scottie picture!!!!!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

Crazy widget! Hope today is better. I'm there with you on the house chaos--oh my!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My house is still in chaos. I mean, everything is down and put away with bright new labels---- but the house still has glitter trails and I finally threw away the last hardened cookies today. What I need is the cleaning fairies to swoop in. Dang fairies anyway!

2:44 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh after the cleaning fairies visit you Pam, please send them my way!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

oh you girls and your gadgets! that is why i don't have a smart phone!

now that little scottie is sure calling my name out loud and clear! what a cute, cute piece!!

xxo
becky

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older