Friday, October 21, 2011

Recapping the week

So how was the week for you? Slow here, especially for the week before market. I can't wait to get the go ahead to show off the quilts I designed using the new Lakehouse fabrics. Of course there's no sewing involved at all in those designs, so far the fabric is only on paper. But its lovely. You'll see.


I finally finished all the blocks. Any slower and I'd be unsewing! But it was fun, and I've begun to put the rows together. Had a nice lunch out with Elizabeth, dropped some patterns off for Alex's school house, dorked on the internet, that kind of thing. Feels weird to be so calm.


That's all the news here. What's new with you? Hope you have some awesome plans ahead for the weekend! xo

9 Comments:

Anonymous Tina said...

You say it feels weird to be so calm? Well, wait for Market honey, that calm will be more likely a memory! :) Keep on with your Zen self!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Is this the calm before the storm? :) Have a Happy Friday! Just a few more days and the zaniness will begin. Can't wait!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Uh oh .... the calm before the storm ..... good luck !

9:27 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Careful with that "C" word you're tossing around. You are so bold and brazen! I'm feeling a clam too, but that's because I'm not going to market. Bottle that calmness - I'm sure I'm going to need some of that pkmRX any minute now.

You fabric and your block make me weep with joy, love and happiness!!! XXXOOO!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

MY DS is turning 18 on Sunday. Must back Saturday. And maybe clean, yeah, that'd be good.

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Jenny said...

The blocks you're making keep getting cuter and cuter! That one is definitely my fav. Have fun at market. I'm not going this time so be sure to post lots and lots of pictures. And calm.....what does that feel like.....I don't remember the last time I used the word "calm" to describe myself :)

2:10 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Your fabric looks entirely fabulous Pam. And your Pinterest boards are sheer eye candy!

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Darci Wright said...

Bragger! I've been literally running around my house and back and forth to Penny's studio. Whew! I need to get to market just to rest! ;)

7:04 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Hi I love it!! Where this pattern??

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older