Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Calm before the Storm

So yeah, totally weird to just be lounging about before market. Yesterday Frankie and I had a nice lunch at the Nordstrom Cafe in the Valley Fair mall.


Today I'm going to make a block, it's that time again and this month's block is courtesy of Vicki, are you following along? There's some other fun stuff out there, have you seen Monica's Christmas Tree Pants quilt along? It's awfully tempting. Pretty sad my tree is without pants. Or a skirt. My friend Sherri has had a wonderful Mystery Monday series that just concluded. It's not a mystery anymore, but looks like a fun project, just in case you need another!

Now I need to skedaddle, need to press a few things and take care of some paperwork. Have a super day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

PKM! Are you going to market? Will there be a famous road trip??? If so, shouldn't you be driving out of the driveway any minute now???

5:54 AM  
Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

I love that you are keeping calm... do carry on, and I know that you will be taking Market by storm! Have a fun, safe, memorable adventure!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Enjoy the moments. They keep going by all too quickly.

Word verify: howso How appropriate.

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

Have fun at quilt market! Wish I could be a little fly on the wall : )

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older