Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Best Intentions

I had the best of intentions of remaking that flower yesterday, but it's work time in PamKittyVille and work must be done. Luckily it's quilty happy work, and I couldn't have more fun doing it. So no complaints here.


You've probably heard a rumor about a super exciting blog hop.. and those rumors are true. It kicks off here on Friday.

And if you haven't already heard, here's the schedule:

Friday June 10 PamKittyMorning!!!
Saturday June 11 Laurie Simpson
Sunday June 12 Tara Darr
Monday June 13 Joan Ford
Tuesday June 14 Linda Lum De Bono
Wednesday June 15 Elizabeth Scott
Thursday June 16 Lissa Alexander
Friday June 17 Vickie Eapen
Saturday June 18 Camille Roskelley
Sunday June 19 Debbie Field


So you can see it's star studded cast of bloggers and I'm not going to lie, there might be prizes! And I think we all know, prizes are super.




Ok, better get to work. Have a super day peeps. xo

11 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Pami said...

Can't wait!

5:56 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

What an exciting line up. And I am so thrilled to see Tara Darr included in this star studded list. I met Tara in Paducah this year and she was such a sweet gal. Thanks for the heads up :-)

6:18 AM  
Blogger Deborah Hays said...

Thanks for letting us know!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Wow,
I just found your blog, and again, Wow! I love it. I have to find the follow button so I can be your newest follower. I can't wait to spend more time going through your blog.
Please come visit me at my new blog, Ric Rac and Polka Dots. I am brand new, but have lots of fun things planned to share. I hope to see you there, and I hope to learn more about you at future visits to your blog. You are so talented!
Julie

10:21 AM  
Blogger strawberrycream39 said...

Wow looks like a great blog hop. I'll be there! :-) xo Jen

3:50 PM  
Blogger Patticakes said...

Ooohh....can't wait til tomorrow!!

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Kelly said...

I can almost hear your whistling while you work, Pam. I hope it's a great, productive quilty day. So curious about tomorrow now... :-)

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam,

Very cute and a very good tip indeed.

Love and hugs,
Tamara

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how fun. Please enter me in the contest.
Joan in Texas

6:28 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

What a great book! And that ruler.....count me in!

Andrea in Washington

6:52 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

I love working with precuts! This book looks like a fabulous collection of quilts. Anxious to try some out! Thanks for the chance.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older