Thursday, May 26, 2011

This is it.

It's the end of quilt market photos today people! I've looked at so many wonderful posts.. if you're a market lover you have got to check out the links here. I cannot believe how many wonderful things I missed out on. I did get a chance to see Emily from Crazy Old Ladies. She's neither old or crazy, she's a lot of fun and she was debuting her new line Going Coastal with Michael Miller.

Here's a peek at Mary in her booth. Mary has a new book out, Colorful Stash Busters, with C&T Publishing. Elizabeth reminded me that Mary was famous for her communication choices as well. I'd forgotten about that.



Kay Whitt introduced some great dresses this quilt market. I love her style. You should check out her blog for the Summer of No Pants challenge.. wow that is one cute skirt she's showing off. And leave it to Kay to have another book coming out and it looks like a winner.


Celebrity sitings in the PamKittyMorning booth! I'm sure you already know these folk, John Adams, Heather Bostic, Kaye Prince, Katy Jones and Elizabeth.
Here's Beth Hayes, long time friend of Holly's and Editor-in-Chief of McCalls Quilting, joining us in the PKM booth for a quick chat and to see the quilts in the sales booklet that will be in McCalls Quilting and McCalls Quick Quilts next year.


Kimberly needs no introduction, we've all been shopping with her for years. She really sets the bar high for an internet shopping experience.


Cindy Taylor-Oates had a cute booth as usual. She and her pal Renee Plains are two of my favorite people, sadly not pictured here in Cindy's booth.
So that's it for photos. So many people missed, or waved at or visited with and not photographed, hard to work and have fun at the same time. And while market is fun, it's a job. Thanks to everyone who stopped by looked at and ordered Pam Kitty Morning by Lakehouse! OMG CHECK IT OUT, the Lakehouse website is updated!


Ok, that's it for today my lovelies!

14 Comments:

Blogger http://thankfullga447 said...

Thank you so much for the photos, it must feel like having a wedding and did I get to see everyone when you go to quilt market. Your both looked great, bright and I loved the Big Posters of fabric. Everyone new where your booth was.

5:16 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Thanks for all the photos Pam. Looking forward to seeing everything you've been working on with that cute, cute, cute fabric!

5:19 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

You both looked great! Thanks for all the photos Pam.

Homeowner Insurance

9:01 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Love all your pics! This is the cutest line of fabric!!! I can't wait to purchase it :)

11:25 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Such good times. I love the updated website. Oh I could eat it up. And I will.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Fun photos. I will never get tired of market posts. Ever. And now I can't wait until the next market!

11:56 AM  
Blogger dokiquilts said...

thank you for the pictures and for setting up the reports page too! for those of us who can't go to market--this is the next best thing. your Lakehouse line of fabric looks amazing--i can't wait to get some of my own :-)

12:03 PM  
Blogger Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

What fun! I'm on my way to the Lakehouse site..zooming over there.
Pat

5:20 PM  
Blogger Sugar Town Quilt Co. said...

you are right I really wanted to introduce myself to you at market but every time I walked by you were busy, thats a good thing that fabric of yours is hot or cute or you know what I mean. Oh well there is always next year

8:12 AM  
Blogger April at the PQ said...

Hi Pam,
I just wanted you to know that Prairie Queens Quilt Shop in San Jose, CA just ordered the entire line of PKM Lakehouse this morning! I can hardly wait to get my hands on those beautiful fabrics! They are more than adorable!!! Congrats!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

Hi Pam..
Like everyone else, I just can't wait for you're oh sew adorable line to get here!
It's just so fabulous...just like you my friend:)
xx
Lori

6:06 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

WHAT???????? Where is your photo of me and you?????????? :(

4:56 PM  
Blogger Kaye Prince said...

All the pictures I took of your booth disappeared from my camera (along with another whole bunch of pictures); I don't know what happened - boo! But I see that I made it into your post - woot!

Can't wait to see more PKM in person!

5:32 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Your posts are lively, lovely and so fun - perfect with my morning cup of coffee, too! Love the new fabric - congratulations on what appears to be such a successful quilt market!

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older