Thursday, May 05, 2011

Spare moment

I had just enough spare moments to string together to have a cup of coffee on the swing yesterday morning. The weather was perfect, the coffee delicious and the scenery... well pretty if you only look in a few spots. My false indigo is blooming.. it's really a beautiful plant. The sweet peas and the honeysuckle have the backyard filled with a delightful scent.. it's just perfect out there. In a messy weed filled way.

I picked a winner from the blog hop,it's Sandi from Kwiltnkats! Email me your address Sandi and Quiltmaker will pop a magazine in the mail to you!


It's been so hectic around here.. so much to get ready. I hope you guys have an awesome day. I've really appreciated all the lovely comments and emails. You guys are the greatest. xop

5 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

I never got my sweetpea in this year, sniff, sniff. Wish you could bottle me up the scent and mail it off!

5:28 AM  
Blogger Melody said...

I love the pictures. My garden is nearly completely bare right now - just waiting until after mothers day for the official planting season to begin. Ive messed myself up more than once getting drawn in by warm weather just to have that spring blizzard hit.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Our garden was damaged quite a bit by the winds last week. The only thing that seems to be doing well is the roses...found a georgous yellow rose this morning! Happy Day!

Toni
www.lifeinapinkbunnysuit.com

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Lori in AZ said...

LUCKY You !!!! I bought the blue sweet pea seeds and had no luck with them ;( ;(
They are beautiful !!!!!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Bailey said...

So jealous! I had a beautiful garden in Maine that had lots of lupines and false indigo. Where I am now, the deer eat everything. They are overpopulated here.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older