Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Quilt Shopping

What I love about Utah?... how it makes me feel good about myself. On our second trip to Salt Lake City I managed to find my way back to Sugar House neighborhood like I had been there the day before. Houston road trips are like the bad boy friend of road trips, they always manage to strip away a little bit of my self confidence. So thank you Utah for treating me so well.


Here were are running into Susan and Christine of Swirly Girls and their friend Alyssa over at Pipers Quilts.
Cute store in an old house... cute friendly girls there too... I follow along on their blog..lots of wonderful inspiration there.

After quilt market we had a fun trip over to Nadine's store, The Material Girls Quilts. OMG I could not love Nadine more and I wish that I was closer as I'd be there all the time meeting up with her and my girls.
She has a lot of room for samples and that kind of space is at a premium here in California. So take a gander at all the wonderful quilts and projects.
( Lots of Lakehouse here at Material Girls.. just saying! )

We had a lot of fun meeting Lori and Nanette here to shop, then we headed over to Gardner Village. I loved it. And speaking of love how about how cute is The Pine Needles? You can check their blog for darling photos of their people.. scroll just a bit for those cute aprons.





And now because you know I can't resist it.. check out these amazing cherry blossoms. You know how I love a blooming tree and these trees were like no other cherry trees ever.











The location there at Gardner Village is so beautiful. We had a fun afternoon shopping and lunching with Lori and Nanette. From there we traveled to our final Utah destination.. more on that tomorrow.

5 Comments:

Blogger laurie said...

You take the best roadtrips.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Nedra said...

Ypu visited my most favorite places! So glad to hear Lori and Nanette took good care of you. They are the BEST.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

WHAAAAA!!!!....it's just not fair that it ended so soon....Wait!..I have an idea Pam!!!...come back!!
I want to do it all over again:)
xx
Lori

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

Love the quilt pics & LOVE THE FLOWERS : )

2:21 PM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

I live in houston and unfortunatley, we are so spread out, its easy to get lost. Next time you come, if theres some place you are wanting to visit, let me know and i'll help you with directions :) or take you there! LOL!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older