Monday, April 04, 2011

Swing it.

It's officially coffee on the swing season here in Livermore! Nothing made me happier this weekend than when Bret pulled out the canopy for the swing and threw on the cushion.

To top it off I got a new (to me) car! My old car's transmission died a couple of months ago and we've been looking around for the very perfect new car. Who knew seats that fold down were not a regular option on most cars? But now I'm back in business. And because I know you'll all be interested knowing my wicked ways, my car has a special button in the trunk that's lit up so should you get shoved in there, you can find the way out on your own!

More beautiful blossoms in the sun.
Please ignore the horrible palm tree and the ginormous trellis that's fallen over in the rain this year. Pretty blossoms.. that's what's important.

4 Comments:

Blogger ferne said...

You mean you didn't have wind down there yesterday? We sure did up here! If it wasn't so blame windy I think it would have been a beautiful day. Hopefully tomorrow when I have the day off because I am going to plant a rose garden at a charming little mountain bed and breakfast called Weston House. so should you ever venture north on your way to Mt. Lassen look them up!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Good morning fellow night owl! Pretty sunshine and pink flowers in your yard ..... we have some daffodils and tulips that are a few inches up out of the ground but not blooming yet ... well maybe after today if it really gets to be 70 degrees like the weather guy says...... enjoy the new car !

7:50 AM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

I have the mug, but I haven't picked up the latest addition of Country Living...U.K. style :)

5:47 PM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

P.S. We got 4 inches of fresh snow this weekend. Spring had been un-friended!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older