Friday, December 10, 2010

Scare Tactic

So I had a bit of a panic here yesterday afternoon, I thought I lost my needle. I'm very careful because of the dogs, I always leaving it threaded and knotted. I brought my hand sewing back into my sewing room but later I couldn't find it!! YIKES.


Thankfully it fell right under my sewing table where I'd set my work down. I finally finished machine quilting my little runner and got the binding on . I had drawn up that block waiting for Red Rose Farm many months ago, so I"m happy it's finally done!



Saw this truck and trailer pull in to the parking lot at the grocery store. Interesting concept!

So you're looking for winners today, and I have them. Cathy, who said "I like the quilt BUT I LOVE the ruffled bag!" and Sandy who said "Darling patterns that I would heart to win! Thanks for sharing." So email me ladies and I'll get out to the post office this weekend!
Ok everybody, enjoy the nice weekend! xo

11 Comments:

Blogger i.ikeda said...

Lol at that truck. Interesting indeed...

I wonder if they have it around these parts.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Congrats to Cathy and Sandy!

Pam .... CUTE table runner! AND at least you didn't find that needle with your FOOT!

....oh, and please send that "Husbands 2 Go" to my house !!!!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

Yummy Quilt!
So who do the wives that are married to Husbands to Go use???
I've been MIA but wanted to stop by and say "Hey!"
<3

9:05 AM  
Blogger Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

Very clever company name!!

I always have those panics with the needles. I have a two year old ready to scoop them up. It's hard to keep track of them.

9:11 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I'm so crushing on your runner! Another one of your genius patterns?!

10:58 AM  
Blogger suz said...

I had a cat who would pick up straight pins and needles and carry them to her food bowl. If I dropped a pin and she was 2 rooms away, she heard. She passed away last March. My remaining cat could care less. I can drop a pin in front of her and she just walks away! I don't panic anymore. I love that truck - what a great idea! I could have used that a few years ago. LOL Let us see a full picture of your table runner!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann L. said...

That truck made me laugh! Cute quilt, from what I can see. :-)

1:55 PM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Congrats to your winners!!!
Where oh where can I find Husbands to Go? lolol
That's funny.

4:26 PM  
Blogger John'aLee said...

Love the truck and I know how you feel about losing a needle. I don't have dogs...but grandchildren. I don't know how many times my hubby has complained about finding a needle sticking into him. Ahhhh...the joys of having a 'quilter' in one's life.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

hmmm husband to go, very interesting concept. Love your red rose runner.

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

The tablerunner is darling Pam! I also have panic moments with missing needles. Don has a giant fear of stepping on one, having it get into his bloodstream. I make a habit of vacuming quickly after sewing.

Have a wonderful Christmas with your great family : )

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older