Thursday, November 18, 2010

The last of the peoples

Good morning.. so how goes it my fine feathered friends? I've been having a good week, how about you?

I know Annie here must be having some great weeks, her new book with C&T is out! I've known Annie for some time now, and am so happy for her!

I think a lot of you know Glenna already! It's always great to see her and get a good chat in!

I did manage to hobble over and see Mary Andra. Could anyone bet any sweeter? I love her wonderful red and white schoolhouse quilt. I love things that chain don't you? And red and white.. holy cow!

Here's Cindy in her booth. She's always cute and her projects are wonderful. Check out her new book "Everyday Living- Make it and Sell It".



And here are Elizabeth and I with Heidi and my sweet friend Roseann. Holy cow there's no two sweeter people on earth.

So you can see, I couldn't be luckier in the friend department. And honestly, these photos were just the tip of the friend filled bucket. I am so sorry that I missed seeing so many people or even if I saw them getting back to get their pictures.


So people's that's probably it. Tomorrow is Frankie's birthday and Bret has the day off and we're looking forward to having some fun.


Can't believe my girl will be 23! So here's my happy weekend wishes for you peoples. You're all the greatest. xo

12 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Have a wonderful long weekend celebrating with Frankie...gosh those years race by, my baby is 28!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Friends and family... riches immeasurable.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Happy Birthday to your baby. My baby turned 19 recently. Where did all the years go???

11:53 AM  
Blogger Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Happy Happy Birthday to that beautiful girl. Hope your day together is fabooooo.

Pat
I'm going to photoshop my picture in with yours..hahahaha

1:24 PM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Happy Happy birthday to your baby girl!!! Now how can your baby be 23 when you're only 29 ? Have fun!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi there FRANKIE!!! Hip, hip hooray that today is your day! Enjoy! Happy Birthday! Tell your momma to spoil ya rotten!

Pam, you girls look cute in the pics! What fun!

xo
becky

4:58 PM  
Blogger julieQ said...

OH, have a wonderful weekend with that sweetheart!!

1:45 PM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

Oh stop already with these quilt market posts! I can't stand it, I am green with envy!
And please, give Elizabeth a cookie;)

9:31 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Hope you had a wonderful celebration. My girl will be 23 as well this year! I miss those days when they were little, but it is fun to have a lovely young lady to hang around with. Best wishes to all of you!

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

Happy bday Frankie! I can't believe you are 23 either. Seems like you just celebrated your 16th bday : )

7:02 PM  
Anonymous barbara@quiltsoup.com said...

I'm soooooooooo happy that I know you!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

Thanks for letting me sit in your THRONE!! If you're like me, you tell your daughter that she's almost caught up with you! Happy Birthday, Frankie!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older