Thursday, August 05, 2010

Dreamy

I was able to finally put my obsession over not getting Dream On at quilt market to rest this week when I finally got my package in the mail. How could I not have noticed this at Sample Spree? I got my pile-o'-bliss but yikes... missed this. And you know how I feel about my Chiks. I scoured the internet for some after seeing the likes of this. And there's more out there.. like this.. you have to scroll a bit to see it in action but it's worth it.. lots of eye candy.
Anyway I have what I hope will be a fun idea. I just love this collection.. and of course you know I don't have to tell you.. I know the Urban Chiks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Pookie said...

Eeep! Dream On! SO JEALOUS! That's this season's fabric that I tired to tell myself I could live without but with every quilt I see made up in it, my resolve is seriously chipped away. I can't wait to see what you're going to make with it!

8:30 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I do so love your chicks! I have a LC I'm hoarding. Used it for a small project - am afraid to cut into the rest. My favorite score at Sample Spree was of course the legendary Moda bag - one big giant bag-o-dream-on-goodness!

Love the link to Heather's post. I missed that post - eye candy is an understatement!

UGH... twitter is down. I feel like I've been gagged with duct tape. xoxo

3:07 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Love this and have been looking for it online for weeks! Guess I'm going to have to wait for the big ol' release in another month.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older