Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Today

So this morning I'm out back drinking coffee and trying to get my Kate Spain on. My yard doesn't cooperate though, even my plants look messy. I'm feeling happy though, my fig tree suddenly has a bunch of figs on it. I bought this little tree for my mom really, she loves figs. This year I started out with these two figs and nothing else and I felt pretty bummed about it. My mom did some dog sitting and plant watering while I was in Minnesota and under her care, the tree sprouted a ton of new figs. Anyway. So what have you been up to? Everyone seems so busy and I'm in a holding pattern. Finished up my stunt sewing project and got that shipped back off to Kathy. Now I'm waiting for Red Rose Farm fabric and making colored pencil diagrams of quilt projects. Can't wait. Maybe I need to find that project to keep me busy till then.

Well back to the swing while it's still nice out. Hope you guys have a good day! xo


6 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Sounds like now is the time to slip in aproject just for you! How about a sweet new summertime quilt for the swing?

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a miniature quilt? Check out www.ninepatchstudio.com.

8:47 PM  
Blogger schmidt1016 said...

Oh, I know you're going to come up with something delicious for that Red Rose Farm fabric. It is really lovely. I am finishing up a messenger bag for my son. Then I have to take my trusty sewing machine in for a good cleaning, so I will find some handwork to do while it's gone.
Leslie S. in MN
esclante[at]comcast[dot]net

9:15 PM  
Anonymous barbara@quiltsoup.com said...

Go out for lunch and a little shopping while you have the chance. The lull won't last for very long!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

I am so amazed you are on the escalator and not hopping steps! No worries, you'll be busy in a heart beat! For fun, take a look at the new Garnet Hill catalog...cherry sheets to die for...honestly the most cheery thing since Holiday Happy :)

Back from Disneyland! One pooped puppy am I but yesterday I managed to but a binding on flower sugar coin quilt and finish up my idea for the Gee's Bend class I am teaching in August...I have the rest of the summer off from work Woot Woot! p.s. PKM, fig jam is a fabulous especially with goat cheese and pears...xo Pam in Chico

7:37 AM  
Blogger Kate D. Spain said...

L-O-L! you crack me up. And no matter how hard i try, i can't seem to get my Pam Kitty Morning on. You're just too cool for me. Too bad your Fig Tree doesn't grow fabric (like a certain other favorite Fig *wink*). Seriously, I'm jealous. Those figs look scrumptious and i wish we could grow them easily here on the EC! Alas...

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older