Friday, May 07, 2010

Paris

So yesterday was the opening of the new antiques collective, Paris Flea Market. It's open once a month and it was chock full of shopping ladies last night. Very fun. This is a sister store to Room with a Past in Walnut Creek, and we've enjoyed a lot of shopping there! Elizabeth was still working away and couldn't make it so I had to go on my own. Not. The. Same. She said the patterns should be ready soon, so we can start showing what we've been making! Yeah, I can't wait.
And speaking of not waiting... have you seen Holly's new fabric? Tea Time Florals Penelope is lovely! I love the new dark reds and blacks. Hop on over to her blog and check it out. I can't wait till quilt market!
Ok, better get a move on, Elizabeth and I are headed out this morning! Hope you guys have a great weekend.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I'm waiting for Holly's new stuff, too. The colorway is delicious.

8:42 AM  
Blogger LaurenSmash said...

oooh! fun. I went to the Alameda flea market this past weekend and it was so much fun! Nothing like a sunny, warm summer day and a lot of old stuff!

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. Next time you go, let me know. :)

10:31 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Can't wait to see the new pattern...hurry...hurry!

10:32 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I knew PFM moved from WC, but I didn't know they opened a new shop... how fun! And just so you know (aka a HZ cautionary tale)... I've gotten a speeding ticket at 3rd and Buena Vista.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older