Thursday, April 15, 2010

They're back

Yup, my peoples are back home and I'm so happy about it. The week went by fast for me, I did get a ton of sewing done. I've finished my last quilt for Quilt Market and will be delivering it to the Diana the amazing quilter this morning. Yesterday was fun, lots of pictures to catch up on. It was cherry blossom time in Washington, and they went to all the fun activities last weekend. Here's the picture that totally cracked me up. My little apple didn't fall far from the tree with her road sign pictures.

Her friend Dolley from 3rd grade book report fame. Totally cracked me up.
Anyway enough of our crazy family stuff! Hope you guys have a great day. xo

3 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Another day you made me laugh.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Sweet post and sweet sign....like mother like daughter!!

10:44 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I'm so glad your peoples are home! And I'm sooo envious of "finished my last quilt for Quilt Market..."!

I love it when our apples send us pics we'd take. Can you imagine if your apple married my apple... al the pics we'd have!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older