Monday, April 12, 2010

Lazy

I've been awfully lazy about blogging lately, I mean really, it's almost 9am!
Anyway, on an off all weekend there was a little Goldfinch that would perch on the frog fountain and sip from the fountain stream. So sweet. So impossible to capture. So you'll have to imagine it. Sorry. I am plugging away on my Flower Sugar quilt. I sewed all weekend! Six more blocks to make this morning and then I can start assembly. Hopefully I'll have it ready for Diana to work her magic on later this week.
Hope you guys had a good weekend. It's my friend Susan's Birthday, hop on over to Facebook and wish her a happy birthday ok?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Robyn - Coffee and Cotton said...

Can't wait to see the Flower Sugar Quilt

8:58 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Off I went and signed up as a fan. One of my first quits was with her first fabric line, still a favorite. Anxious to see what you've been work on Pam.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

OK, it's bothering me a little bit just how much that pic of your frog looks like my Jane.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

Oh, I am finally FINALLY able to steal a little time to catch up on my favorites! I've missed keeping up with your shenanigans.

4:01 PM  
Blogger jen. e said...

sewing all weekend-nice!
today's weather-lame!
:) xo pam

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older