Monday, October 19, 2009

Quilt Market

I'm closing in on the photos. As usual I think I have millions then they turn out to be not as good as I hope. Thank goodness I'm not set on a career as a photographer. Anyway here we go! The very sweet Brenda from Acorn Quilt and Gift Company! She's smiling like crazy because her first line of fabric is out, Celebration. You can read all about it on her website and blog, but I don't think I need to tell you all that!

Here's Anne and Karen. They look so happy!!! Karen is opening a brick and mortar shop, hop on over to her blog and check it out!



Holly Holderman and her Dolly Dresses fabric. O-M-G people. Just ask anyone, completely losing my **** over this fabric. OUT OF CONTROL losing it. I won't go on (and on) about how I know she completely made this collection for me. Just my cheery happy colors and cherries, new cherries.
Ok, I have to just stop myself.. I could wax on about this but I'm starting to embarrass myself. I'll just go get my precious I mean salesman book and gaze at it quietly on my own.



Here's Celine another market friend. She has some very cute new quilts and bags this market. Check out her blog for all her new offerings!



Heidi certainly needs no introduction! We had a very fun chat with her about work and being a mom of young kids. Check out her blog, she has a lot of wonderful pictures of market.


Here's Rene's booth. She was busy every time I came by, so I don't have a picture of her, but here's the cover of her book due out this spring. Rene is just a crack up. Seriously.


Of course no market recap is ever done without Cindy! We lucked out, Cindy invited us to dinner with her group and we had a blast. Thanks Cindy! Oh! And she had exciting news, her daughter joined her at market, and it looks like she's continuing in her mom's very accomplished footsteps! That's got to be a lot of fun.



Barbara is a sweet as her new darling line of fabric Simply Sweet! You can read about all her news over at The Quilt Soup Blog.

Gudrun is constantly cracking me up. She's introducing her new book Strip On! this market! Here she is in her amazing shoes 'displaying' her book. Gudrun you crack me up. Read all about her trip to market and her new line of fabric Olivia here on her blog!


Ok, that's it for today peeps. Lots of places to go and check out. Everyone has wonderful market posts to share, and don't forget the list at KPKM, seriously there are some wonderful blogs listed there just for your viewing pleasure!

7 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh gosh Pam, as usual you have led me astray with lots of new blogs to go visit. But the good thing, its an excuse to have another cup (or two) of coffee...and that's a very good thing.

7:24 AM  
Blogger mo said...

I am enjoying the recap. You are always so entertaining!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Another great recap!! Sigh that you're closing in on the photos. I don't want them to end. I LOVE your photos, and I think you should have a media badge when you go to market. SERIOUSLY!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Hey...I think you're doing great as a photographer...you seem to capture everyone's darling personalities...the pics are so much fun!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

It was an awesome market and I'm so glad you were the one wielding the camera!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

What? That's it? It's over? Say it isn't so! Now I am going to go into Quilt Market photo withdrawl. Boo-hoo!!!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I'm seriously star struck. You always get my favorites to pose for you.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older