Friday, October 16, 2009

More Quilt Market

Drinking coffee by the gallon here to make up for the coffee I missed at market. It's DELICIOUS. I'm going to just run through my photos and load them up. There are so many wonderful photos on the KPKM channel I don't feel so much pressure. Be sure and check it out. I just got lost in the blog posts, blogs I haven't seen before, wonderful. I'm going for simple and sweet here. Seriously the links are what will wow you.

Speaking of sweet, here's Angela who keeps us going over at the Moda Bake Shop. This was her little area, where she had bake shop goodies for attendees to admire.


Here's our friend Mary, Mary's Cottage Quilts. We were cracking up, she strikes that pose everytime we see her! As usual she has some lovely offerings.


Tula Pink and her darling mom Kathy. I'll have another picture of Jen to share later. Hil-arious!


Here's Kate Spain showing off her new line with Moda, Verna. Very pretty and I know we'll all be clamoring for it come spring time! Nice to meet you Kate!


The darling Fat Quarter Shop girls! We had a little meet up by Moda and passed off the new Late Bloomer Quilts pattern covers. (up on the website soon!)


Polly, Laurie and Kate in the Minnick and Simpson award winning booth! Bar Harbor wowed me with its big floral focus fabric. Love it and totally love Laurie and Polly!




Speaking of some wonderful stuff, on that same block Sherri and Paul were busy as bees. I can't wait for Spring Market it Minnesota. We're going to be hanging with these two plus other wonderful Minnesota peeps.


Here are Barb and Mary from Me and My Sister designs! Nice to be chatting it up with them this market! Their darling booth shows up on many a market photo so be on the lookout.



Here's the delightful Anna Maria Horner, her lovely daughter Juliana and baby Roman. She has some wonderful fabric premiering this market. People were wowed by the textured panel.


Elizabeth taking a break on the little bed in Joanna's booth. Now look at that sweet photo of Joanna below. Set up day.. she's always busy.

Ahh another favorite, Rosalie Quinlin. She's so completely darling and it was nice to spend some time chatting it up in the booth featuring her new fabrics for Lecien.
We loved working with her fabric, Grandmother's Flower Garden and Elizabeth's quilt At Home in this range is winging it's way around the world as we speak!

Of course I had to get her new book!
More favorites, here's our sweet friends Tamara and Jackie and their friend Lisa.
Ok, plenty of more photos to come, don't you worry!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jewel said...

Dang girl... you are up early this morning... I thought I was the only one that got up this early in the morning :)

6:42 AM  
Blogger Vickie E said...

those pics are fabulous..my camera was poo poo...
I'm hoping to go to spring market now...not sure...this time I want to stay at the convention center hotel and not a mile away!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Fab pics and their stories, really!!!! When I am away from home I miss my coffee too!!!
I am going to have to find that book, you are a great marketer!

7:01 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

You make me feel like I'm practically there! I love all of your peep pics... everyone always has a huge happy smile... and no doubt because of the person behind the camera!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Great pictures! Looks like crazy fun!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Minick and Simpson said...

Glad you made it home safely. I am still unpacking : (

I saw 4 armadillo's by the side of the road on the way home. YOUR armadillo was the hit of market.

Laurie

3:28 PM  
Blogger Kate D. Spain said...

Pam, It was great to meet you and Elizabeth at Market. Thanks so much for including me in your latest post :) I must confess that i've been having withdrawal from all your hilarious videos! Did you eat the armadillo the whole way home? Yumm!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

I have always wanted to live in Minnesota, the land of cheese and dairy, where gals like me are urged to "Eat! You're too thin!"

Or perhaps that's just my own private fantasy.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Elizabeth's new hair do - new to me anyway - cute.

I gotta get that book and that grandmother's flower garden fabric. If you know where/when I can get it, clue me in.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older