Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wait what?

I have a blog? Yeah, after a week of really letting Alex do my blogging for me over on the Quilt Show Blog, I had a hard time getting back in the groove this morning.

Bret had Friday and Monday off and its great having him home but it threw me off my schedule a bit. (Ha ha, I know, like I actually have a schedule.) I have been accomplishing things, did a bit of stunt work for Alex, here's some of the new redwork fabric we cut and folded last week. Over the weekend I did a quicky project for her and we'll be blogging that on the TQS site soon I think. Not only that, but I finished up my Happy Campers project for the Moda Bake Shop and that will be appearing on September 3. Get out your rufflers people.
One thing I haven't been doing is complaining about the weather. It's been wonderful. This morning it was overcast and very cool and damp. Like fall. FALL PEOPLE!!! Usually back-to-school time is super hot, so I'm more than grateful for this pleasant weather.
So that's all my news people. What's new with you?

13 Comments:

Blogger Miss Jean said...

If you ever need help folding fabric just give me a buzz! I'll just grab the biggest purse I own an hop on over. What? Why do I need a big purse? Well, maybe some of the fabric would "fall" on the floor and I would need a safe place to put it! Tee Hee!

Yes, the weather is changing and I'm excited! I love fall!!!!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Chase said...

I can't wait to see your Happy Campers project! I will check it on 9/3. Thank you for sharing ^___^**

9:07 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

MY RUFFLER IS READY! As are the other items that it just so happens I know I'll be needing...
Hey, I have a blog, too! Maybe I should go find it.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

I'm so glad that you remembered you have a blog. Can't wait to see the Happy Camper project :-) Sounds like fun!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Christine Thomas said...

The video blogging was very fun to watch. Now I have faces and voices to go with the names.

11:41 AM  
Blogger chq said...

You know if you keep hanging out over at TQS I'm actually going to have to purchase a membership to keep up with you :-)

12:28 PM  
Blogger CuteStuffInside said...

I just love ruffles! Can't wait to see the Happy Camper project.

S.W.A.K.

2:36 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Pretty new fabric line. I can't wait to see your MBS project! Ohhhh, I really do need a ruffler.
FALL??? Bring it on!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Fall is my favorite season of the year--with the exception that school/work is beginning again! I love the crisp air and the energy that seems to flow everywhere!

I have been wanting to begin a blog for the entire summer--I am having trouble coming up with a name!

That is my new adventure--beginning a blog--if I have questions, perhaps I can ask you.....

7:05 PM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

I am with you about cooler weather. It was 94 today and I worked in the a/c all day and walked out into the OVEN that is Chico. Love that fabric, PKM and have really had fun watching you online with your gals. We have such fun lives. We really do don't we? WooHoo. Pam in Chico

7:10 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

Oh goody - a ruffler project - been thinkin' about getting one, Pam! Convince me - OK?
Cheers!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

i peeked at your happy camper project ;-) soo cute!!

5:40 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

okay. I see it now. (nerd)
I really need a ruffler for my bernina. REALLY. I don't know why I still don't have one. I think I have a hard time keeping the thought all the way through to finding and buying one. What? I forgot what I was saying....
;-)

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older