Monday, August 24, 2009

The Quilt Show

I just finished writing up all the entries from the comments over at our Quilt Show videos. You guys are so funny and so kind! I'm glad you enjoyed watching, we had a great time making them. Big thanks to Alex, the work that goes into getting those videos edited and up on the site is a big job. Congratulations to HappyCottageQuilter and SKWORK, winners of the 6 month Star Memberships. Email me with your addresses and I'll get those gift certificates in the mail so you can start enjoying your Quilt Show Membership as soon as possible.
p.s. The quilt I have folded up in front of me is my Sweet Secret Stars quilt, which appears over at the Moda Bake Shop. You can download the free pattern here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lori Holt said...

Hi pam...congrats to the winners and great job on your fabulous week! It was so fun to watch...your a star!
x lori

9:33 AM  
Blogger Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

So Fun Pam,
Thanks to Alex and all you girls for sharing on TQS. Congrats you two lucky winners, enjoy TQS.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

OH those lucky winners! Which reminds me to pay mine. If only I had been given some reminders!

This was so much fun. Not just as a participant, but being a viewer too. SO FUN and so informative. THANK YOU Pam for making it all happen - and to Alex for doing it all and including us. I'm so honored and so grateful to be a part of it!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Anna Lena Land said...

I enjoyed the videos so much. You girls are always on the cutting edge! Way to go.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Oh my goodness! I am a WINNER???? My heart is racing...... breathe, breathe..... Oh Pam, thank you so much. I am SO excited. Email following.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older