Friday, August 14, 2009

Fab Friday

Another lazy Friday morning on the porch. It's cool here, I almost, almost,need a sweater. It won't last but supposedly its going to be cooler today. Fortunately even though the weather heated up the past few days, I was able to keep my complaints to a minimum.
You're on to me peeps. I did use more than one bag to get that little Pam Quilts bunch of cookies.. but it was just 2 1/2..I was half way into the first bag before I thought of it. So I just collected them up as I went. Over a couple of days. These are not my favorite 100 calorie snack, that would be the chocolate covered pretzels. The quilt was from a free pattern found here. It's a cute little pamphlet of kitcheny goodness.
Have a good weekend wonderful peeps.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

The chocolate covered pretzels are my favorite too!

Enjoy the cool air while it lasts!

9:01 AM  
Blogger little acorns said...

Ahh Pam . . . You inspired me. . . I went & had my coffee & breakfast out on the back patio this morning (before it got too hot!) . . . Your photos just tempted me so! It was wonderful. . . so thanks for tempting me! :o)
xo, Bren

9:46 AM  
Blogger alobsiger said...

You know, I keep meaning to have my coffee on the porch, but the lure of the computer is strong in the morning. On the other hand, I think I'm just lazy because I could take the laptop with me...

9:54 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Of course I have a very soft spot for kitchy kitchen quilts. The kitchen is the center of the home. I grew up in a huge victorian row home and our kitchen was big with 15 foot ceilings. So my mom was always playing around with fabric, wallpaper, braided rugs under the table, and table cloths. My mom liked to change things all the time. A frustration for my dad. But my mom had lovely 40s-70s kitchen fabric on her shelf and was always making something with it. So that is why I love it.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love the cooler weather. I'm ready for some fall how about you???

3:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would probably go for the pretzels too, but then you couldn't spell with them!

6:22 AM  
Blogger strawberrycream39 said...

Oh yeah, those pretzels are sooo good. Love them. Thanks for the pattern info!!

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Mandy said...

Period Living? Where does someone find that publication? It looks similar to Country Living, my absolute favorite magazine! Proud subscriber of two years, so far! :-)

8:38 PM  
Blogger jen. e said...

yep thats where we went :) its a cool little spot. if you are in that area and haven't gone- try Guistie's too( i think I spelled it right) its right before the town of locke. it has very good food. have a good week!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older