Monday, June 08, 2009

Sewn!

Hi Peeps, how was the weekend? Ours was busy filled with trips to the garden center and the hardware store, but it was good. Bret really got a lot of stuff done. The weather was so nice and pleasant, good to get yard stuff out of the way before the heat starts up.
Ok, ok, I know, enough with the jibber jabber, time for drawing. Poor Binnie cracked under the pressure when I told her that there were OVER TWO HUNDRED ENTRIES.
I can't believe it!!! But it is a cute little prize isn't it?
Ok ok, I'll stop beating around the bush, the winner is...RHONDA!! from Quilting with Pugs. So Rhonda email me your snail mail address and I will pop this in the mail to you!

Now Peeps, start looking around at all the places you signed up.. there were tons of new blogs, did you find some? I sure did! And according to Sarah's blog, the new Sewn site is live tomorrow!

7 Comments:

Blogger chq said...

You keep the fabric, and I'll take the bunny! What a dream bunny you have :-)

8:23 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Just thought I'd let you know that hubby and I went to Alden Lane yesterday to look at the hydrangea like you got. 7 hydrangeas later we made our way merrily home. Did you see the miniature hydrangeas? I have a small one called Pia that only gets about three feet tall. These two are smaller. One getting only 18 - 24" tall and the other 24" tall. We took Maggie and she really enjoyed the nursery. That's THE place to meet great dogs. Thanks for the tip.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Yayyy Rhonda.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

According to Sarah's blog :) yep it's live... right...... NOW!!

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

According to Sarah's blog :) yep it's live... right...... NOW!!

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

oops, double comment in my excitability, sorry about that

12:53 AM  
Blogger Busy Little Quilter said...

Congratulations to Rhonda!!!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older